Sunday, August 08, 2010

Some Winter/Spring school pics


Mia on her first day of school with her friend Abby and her teacher, Miss Cindy.


What a great year this has been for Mia Bella! She turned 3 years old in February - a major milestone for her!

She graduated from the infant toddler program at Perkins School for the Blind and began a pre-school at the Boston College Campus School. Here are some pictures from her the past few months at the Campus School. Mia really loves her new school and all her wonderful teachers and therapists!



Getting quite a reaction to a koosh ball.


We are so proud of her.


Some light sensory time.


Getting familiar with her new physical therapist.


Listen to your mother.


Arts and crafts.


All wrapped up. Winter in Boston is hard.


Enjoying the Spring bloom, a gift from Aunt Maryanne for Mia's birthday.


A visit in March from Grandpa Z.



Fun with ducks!



Getting on the school bus.


Ready to go.



Enjoying a Spring afternoon.


Having a lot of fun.


Hit the ball.


Time for a swim!


Mia doesn't love the water yet...


But she loves school!

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!
Mia is so beautiful, and that smile is incredible!
Love you guys and thinking of you often,
Ben, Laura and Sadie

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to go to school with Mia..wonderful posting..thank you so much for al of you!! I love you! Grandma Donna

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I teach with Maria Favre who has shared this web site and Mia's story with me. Though I never met you or Mia, I do believe in the "Butterfly Effect". That said, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all. Mia is a beautiful little girl with a spirit I could feel when I looked at her pictures. You are amazing people. God bless you all.

Kim T
Long Island

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buon giorno,

When I saw you with Mia and she had that big smile on her face I said...That's a Francesca smile! Being so far away, we don't always hear about the Miracle that is Mia. Of course, we know when she is doing badly and pray even harder than we usually do, but, I have to be better at keeping in touch. I love you all!!! See, prayers are answered!!! She is so refreshing to see. Please email me when you get a chance kcornetta@optonline.net Seeing her today has made my day! What a joy!

Love your cousin,

Kristi XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home